The Unofficial Bikes For Ladies Buildoff: Finished Bikes!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my build.

Started with:
DSCN0339.jpg

The finished product:
DSCN0036.jpg

DSCN0037.jpg

DSCN0038.jpg

Hi guy's :!:

Walker :!: that is one sweet looking elgin love that sweet baby blue color i always did like it makes an eye candy look you as for the others had alot of cleaning to do but you're work realy paid off, again nice job :D

later mike :wink:

The bikes posted so far look great!

I am unfortunately a schmuck and didn't find time to finish my project :( :(

Here's my entry, promised the wife it would be ready to ride today. Just barely done on time. No money and a shortage of time made this a lackluster build. The wife loves it though, she's diggin the bare metal! Needs a couple tweaks here and there, level the baskets, find the screw with the correct threads for the chain guard, etc. The fork will not remain, just need to find a proper replacement. Took it for a test ride myself and jumped around on it, it'll do for know. Thanx all for the inspiration!
IMG_7538.jpg

IMG_7531.jpg

There you have it folks. The Unofficial end of the Unofficial Bikes For Ladies Buildoff.

It’s April 2…. The entries are complete… some women will have some very classy rides this summer. Congratulations to all who entered, and a great job putting the bikes together and documenting the build for all the world to enjoy.

Here’s the breakdown:

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Rob… NLCTVWguy… 1947 Schwinn Ladies Super Cruiser:

47schwinn_x5.jpg

Rich…. Sinner4… 20” Purple Flamed Rat:

S5032110.jpg

jOe… French-American blue Mixte:

L1020138.JPG

rico… Mike … 1953 Schwinn Trike:

trike5.jpg

Walker… baby blue Elgin balloon tire:

DSCN0037.jpg

thirstee… bare metal cruiser:

IMG_7538.jpg

A job well done by all who entered!

--Rob

LT, Tisk Tisk.

Rico and Walker: both stunning builds.

I like how Rico ran through the loophole of a Tricycle to incorporate the less than popular female top bar. By doing this, he hit a more mainstream appeal.

Both bikes look like factory finishes. I can't say enough good stuff about each of them.

Walker's bike looks like a labor of love and the perfect gift for a really special lady.

Rico's bike, I would like to have for myself.

That's my piece.

Good work, Men.

Hi deorman :!:

you are absolutly correct but i did ask if i was allow and i was told yes again sorry :oops:

glad you like it :lol:

Lonewolf said:
LT, Tisk Tisk.

Rico and Walker: both stunning builds.

I like how Rico ran through the loophole of a Tricycle to incorporate the less than popular female top bar. By doing this, he hit a more mainstream appeal.

Both bikes look like factory finishes. I can't say enough good stuff about each of them.

Walker's bike looks like a labor of love and the perfect gift for a really special lady.

Rico's bike, I would like to have for myself.

That's my piece.

Good work, Men.

thank's lonewolf :)

verry glad you like it ,my girl is realy happy

again thank's later mike :wink:

in my opinion we don't need a poll because the truth is we all won first place :lol:

Latest posts

Back