The Tabasco Lugi ( Or Hot Spit )

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well..... Here we go again hu? I dont have as much time to invest this year so hardcore fabrication is not likely to happen. And as far as "bikes" go I am leaning in a diffrent direction. I feel like I gotta step up and build something... But It is going to be much more mainstream this year I think...

Already there is a lot of nice builds going. I haven't even picked out a frame.... I spent a lot of time thinking about a name...What could be more appealing than a Tabasco Lugi? A slime green burn your tongue bulge your eyes red hot Tabasco Lugi.... She is gonna be sweet..

Re: Tabasco Lugi

Glad to see you're joining in this year as well! It'll be fun to see what you come up with...with a name like that I'm not quite sure what to expect! :D

glad ya threw your hat in. it will be a fun build.

Outlaw

Oh I have no doubt it will be fun.. I picked out a 40's Rollfast frame.. One I always liked. And Im not sure I can do the "bolt on" thing.... Id really like to build a couple things for t he bike... like the fork,.. the seat, the tank... oh and maybe bars, the crank? Pedals? See.... it starts simple enough....
3358113119_1ace989d47.jpg

MonsterMetal said:
Oh I have no doubt it will be fun.. I picked out a 40's Rollfast frame.. One I always liked. And Im not sure I can do the "bolt on" thing.... Id really like to build a couple things for t he bike... like the fork,.. the seat, the tank... oh and maybe bars, the crank? Pedals? See.... it starts simple enough....
3358113119_1ace989d47.jpg

Rules say no major frame changes, so fabbing everything else should be all right. Even though what ever you do would demolish what I can build, I would love to see your talents run wild and push the rat rod envelope.

that is a very kool frame. get wild ya know ya want to. will be down hopefully this week.

Outlaw

ok i am call'in ya out lets see some progress pics it is only fair we are all for the most part showing what we are do'in so i dare ya lets see those mad skilzzzzzzz.

Mmmmm..... Ya can jerk at my chain all you like... I'll post no pics before its time :wink: :wink:

Glad to see your nervous :lol:

not nervous at all my friend just curious. watch your gonna surprise us all with a hot pink ladies trike with training wheels :mrgreen: good luck

sorry, ya can't say spank, as someone said, it is used too much.lol. ya have to use wacked. when i go see larry, he may let me take a look, but i won't tell.

Outlaw

Alright who spilled the beans about the pink lady trike!! Who is the Mole! I will find the TRAITOR!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I will admit to the fact the bike will have a training "wheel" but only one......

When you comin Outlaw? I still got that hub waiting.. Let me know so I can hide the Lugi.... :lol:

greg66 said:
more pics less talk.

Yeah? so how many RRBO wins do you have under your belt? Shoot I think I can talk a little If I feel like it.. You'll have to wait for the pic's till Im good and ready.

So you won a build off, now you think that you are better than everyone else? you have a shop that all of us here dream about, people have posted pic's and posted their progress of builds. Other's here are just curious is all, we don't need to be all testy about it, it is supposed to be fun

it is fun... And Im not testy.... Truth is If there was pictures Id be posting them. I haven't done anything worthy of posting a picture. If you remember last year I didnt even enter the build off till the last three weeks, and I built the bike in about 14 days... Shoot we still have two months left... Its more fun to talk smack and see what everyone else is up to...

olschbp said:
So you won a build off, now you think that you are better than everyone else? you have a shop that all of us here dream about, people have posted pic's and posted their progress of builds. Other's here are just curious is all, we don't need to be all testy about it, it is supposed to be fun

So I have a shop.... I also have a 100hr + a week work load so I can keep the shop and am trying hard to come out of the worst winter I have ever had. I see my wife about 3 hours a week because I get up and leave at 5am and dont get home till midnight... If I had no shop and a "Job" where I only worked 40 or 50 hours a week then I really could build a bike that would show you a thing or two

It is all fun until someone like you goes and takes it personal and makes a big deal out of nothing. I dont think I am better than anyone, Hooch hasn't posted updates in over three weeks, Rat Rod either... Why dont you go pick on them? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MonsterMetal said:
greg66 said:
more pics less talk.

Yeah? so how many RRBO wins do you have under your belt? Shoot I think I can talk a little If I feel like it.. You'll have to wait for the pic's till Im good and ready.
why are you hiding ? are you looking for ideas on other peoples builds?

vintagelove81225 said:
MonsterMetal said:
greg66 said:
more pics less talk.

why are you hiding ? are you looking for ideas on other peoples builds?

Have you seen any of Monster Metal's work? I don't think he needs to look at other peoples bikes for ideas.

Latest posts

Back