The new electric cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope everything heals well for you...........It's easy to post our successes, nice builds, new designs. But it takes a big person to post their disasters. You probably "saved" someones life by posting this. I'm sure a lot of welds will be double checked today!.GOOD LUCK!

man Bernard, hope you dont let this stop you, like I said before, i've followed your build because I plan to make an electric chopper (hopefully this year) and it will involve a lot of welding. I guess I need to figure out a way to check welds at home though. Heal well, and try to enjoy the time off work.
Rick

ouch what bummer! holy crap that must have hurt. you can see the metal stitches in the xray huh? heal up well and quick sir.

KOTA said:
I hope everything heals well for you...........It's easy to post our successes, nice builds, new designs. But it takes a big person to post their disasters. You probably "saved" someones life by posting this. I'm sure a lot of welds will be double checked today!.GOOD LUCK!

I agree.

As someone who has built this kind of stuff I gotta' say that the headtube takes a lot of abuse. My eBike goes thru a headset about every 2000 miles. Batteries seem to beat the crap out of the bike, usually they have no suspension, which hammers on the frame. Good luck with the healing process, it's tough for for me to hear about people getting hurt, this is supposed to be fun.

Back