The Nebuchadnezzar Build..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i am in the progress of this build its is a Schwinn 24" cruiser frame 80's with original bars and rims and tires with late 40's 26" fenders, Schwinn headlight and a Local License plate Saugus. I still have alot to do i have fenders to weld so there longer. Not sure about a tank yet ? Looking for rear light also a chainguard i need to find one i like. Have some cutting to do to the truss rod 26" schwinn rod need to cut for 24" also have to change out some fender brackets ..here is a before and in progress pics pics .Thanks and enjoy ..I will update as build progresses. :D
WP_0000842.jpg

102_5347.jpg

102_5351.jpg

102_5355.jpg

thems wilde fenders..
ps. 'let me know if you decide not to use that stem or want to trade ;)

sleepy said:
Nice work...the fenders give it a whole new vibe! :D
I agree. That and flipping the bars with the seat made it pop! What are ya color choices?!? Please don't say black. Make that sucker stand out and snap necks! GTB!! Peace

Jake Sensi said:
sleepy said:
Nice work...the fenders give it a whole new vibe! :D
I agree. That and flipping the bars with the seat made it pop! What are ya color choices?!? Please don't say black. Make that sucker stand out and snap necks! GTB!! Peace
I am gonna keep it as is no paint. Thanks..

Yea i like the rat look . Altough maybe in the future i will get it powder coated not sure what colors.. 8)

Back