"The Money Shot" *added a 3 speed*

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "The Money Shot" *Done for now*

I got my springer in and installed I LOVE IT!!!!
IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4669.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

8) 8) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

That springer looks right at home on there!!!What a good lookin ride :mrgreen: 8) Hey a OCC chain guard might work there pretty long anyway

FatBoy said:
That springer looks right at home on there!!!What a good lookin ride :mrgreen: 8) Hey a OCC chain guard might work there pretty long anyway
Thanks FatBoy I just took it on a nice ride people were looking at me like I had three heads!! I guess they have never seen a almost forty year old man riding a 8 foot long lime green bike!! HAHA 8) 8) I found one of those occ chainguards on ebay waiting for the guy to get back to me on the length.
redrkt said:
Love the title of your thread...........cause are they ever REALLY done?
I guess not I just changed the stem out again. 8) 8)

I have neglected to keep up with this web site and have been on a RRB hiatius for a year or so. You posted a remark on my newest build and when I check out your builds I find this. Well done 8) I'm glad I don't live next to you because we would be scrambling over the same used bikes for our builds. If you tire of those bars you could make yourself a set of Kota bars.

Graylock

that springer MAKES that bike! great work!

Graylock said:
I have neglected to keep up with this web site and have been on a RRB hiatius for a year or so. You posted a remark on my newest build and when I check out your builds I find this. Well done 8) I'm glad I don't live next to you because we would be scrambling over the same used bikes for our builds. If you tire of those bars you could make yourself a set of Kota bars.

Graylock
HAHA thanks Greylock.....funny you mention Kota his build off bike is what brought me to this sight and started this "obsession" as my wife calls it. I think from here on out it will be built from scratch..... Less body work to do after!! 8) 8)
724wd said:
that springer MAKES that bike! great work!
Thanks 724WD I think it finished her off just right!!!

Re: "The Money Shot" *Done*

absolutely beautiful! 8)

Back