The minion

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so i went Out tonight after my rugrats went to sleep and pretty much finished the bike off.put a crappy old seat that I will recover,and used a old chain,took it a quarter mile down the road,broke the chain and had to push it back a quarter mile. Going for a new chain n new gear .it's pretty fast but it needs to be easier to Peddel. This bike is awesome and when the weather permits it will be pin striping it. will have riding pics soon.thanks to all who have followed and commented on this build.
0915027d.jpg
0b4a9d2b.jpg

The minion finished

Here she is took her for a little ride about a mile or so .peddles scrape a bit but is pretty fast and rides nice.front end is kinda weird to turn but I'll get used to it.this build has been alot of fun
f139f996.jpg
d8cb68cf.jpg
7ac524db.jpg
6b40c37d.jpg
e13a6188.jpg
06a5b853.jpg

Re: The minion *its back*

well the minion and I are back . im taking a year off of racing so its time to play with my bikes. I pulled out the bike the other day from 2 years in storage and it needs some love, so im going to finish the front end, rear rim is a little bent, tires are dried out, hand grips are gone. so parts will be flying in the rebel racing shop. pics will be up soon

Back