THE LADY RAT ( bowing out)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: THE LADY RAT ( new pictures)

beatcad, the front end is functional and the back is solid. thanks for all your comments.

Outlaw

well got some more work done on Lady rat. the frame is almost ready for a coat of primer, then the fun begins. it will have a base coat of ???. then another coat of ????. with some tricks if i can pull it off. still got some more stuff to build yet. my sproket is done an ready to go. don't ya just like it when there is no pic's. lol. i am a mad man with moods.lol

Outlaw

ok, oneless, when i put this Lady back together i will measure to the highest pointand take a pic of the tape. you do the same thing and we will see who has the lowest Lady. so are ya on. lol :D

Outlaw

sensor, thanks, yeah we already did at our sewing club. ya know us Lady's need a nite out too.lol. now i have another mood swing, owwww, that feels so good.

Outlaw :roll:

well got the forks and frame primered tonite. next will be the finnished coat. then back to getting the rest done while the paint dries real good. i may get this done yet.woopie. will post pics of the final color.

Outlaw :p

coolest girls bike ever!
I agree w/stretch! Muchas lower than my Purple Feida Eat'r will sit, unless I get some mad scientist inspiration from your bike + hot rod girl! :) ( I haven't really had time to work on the PFE lately, but it's still in progress!) ~Adam

you guys doing these girls bikes are inspiring - I've parted out so many girls bikes and just threw the frames in the shed. But these low girls are insane gotta build one :D

Re: THE LADY RAT

OUTLAW said:
why gee i don't know, i just jump up and down on it and if it don't break then i guess it's good to go. lol

Outlaw
quit lying to us.... you cant jump up and down! :lol:

jon, where ya been? oh, hiding under the covers. well maybe i can't jump up an down, but i can think about it. think, hmmmm, no brain to think with. oh well, i feel another mood swing. later bro.lol

yeah, these Lady's are coming into there own. just need a few good men to treat em right.

Outlaw

Re: THE LADY RAT ( now painted)

ok boys and girls. here is The Lady Rat in her new dress. the color is satin moss green and flat white. just finished painting. the clear will be flat clear. well hope ya all like her.

NewFolder022.jpg

NewFolder021.jpg

NewFolder020.jpg

NewFolder019.jpg

NewFolder018.jpg

NewFolder017.jpg

so, getting her done very slowly but getting there. lol

Outlaw :p

not the athority. Doesn't look like a major frame modification to me.

yep, the bb is strong, it also has bubble gum stuck to it. yeah, i chewed it 50 times then stuck it on and put the bold in. holds real good. boy, that gum sure tasted good.lol. that color is very kool looking. i didn't want to paint it green, but every time i saw the color i thought ya know it would look good on this bike. i also just finnished putting on the last coat of clear. no shine to this old girl. she's all rat. i just don't know what color to do the forks yet. anyone got any ideas. the truss and rockers will be hammered black as well as the sproket and bars. any thoughts anyone? thanks.

Outlaw :wink:

the rings confuse me do tell more about them? or is that the idea a sort of camouflage to confuse the other builders as to what your really up to?

hmmm, lets see. well the story goes back to 1969 with my first chop. a 48 pan. my buddy also had one and he put lacing on his then painted it. after it dried he took it off and the bike was stunning. no one i know ever pulled that trick. so we did it to mine. i have done it to a few of my chops and still have never seen it. people have asked me about it but i would't tell. soooo i couldn't fine what i wanted so i found this trim that looked like a rope and said well i haven't done this for a long time so there it is. no tricks to confuse anyone, just something i used to like to do since i can't pin stripe. now if one of you would come here soon and put some stripes on this bad Lady i would be very happy. thats the story and i am sticking to it.

Outlaw

oh, you mean the lowest part of the bike? hmmmm, lets see, oh are they the hangers for the pedal car, hmmmm, maybe.

Outlaw

Back