The Jetflow Express - done.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Jetflow Express - they call me speedo

chain guard in the mail!

skirt guards ready to be bolted on and new handlebars sought!

almost done now.

lobsterboyx said:
Not even dinner and dancing? My girls have to be home by 8

AM or pm??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Lookin awesome! 8)

Let the candy cans rip...

926ed57b.jpg

I'm in the midst of stripping my chain guard that will get the same treatment... Plus some white... Here and there

I will finish this, I will finish this... Grrrrr

Re: The Jetflow Express - laying some candy!

Wow...nice 8)

Re: The Jetflow Express - laying some candy!

Plan of action: i have 3 things to do.

1. finish chain guard and skirt guards - this requires much wire wheeling, painting and masking.
2. install chain and mount spaceliner crank ornament
3. bolt it all together.

I know i can do this, i dont want to languish in the "unfinished losers" circle

I need support. I know i can do this! I KNOW I CAN DO THIS

yes_you_can.png

say what?

You%20can%20do%20it%20!.jpg

I CAN

30-you-can-do-it.jpg

YES I CAN

LETS Fn&$&(%)%)% GO !!

post_1492126_1224817440_med.jpg

sorry foo, didnt mean to make you cry.

Re: The Jetflow Express - I need YOU... to support... YEAHHH!!

67_brian_appio.jpg

oh, yeah... ok to you too

67_brian_appio.jpg

lets go? lets go where?

67_brian_appio.jpg

now now, this is a family board, no need for profanity

67_brian_appio.jpg

dude, this drink tastes funny... you didnt spike it... d i d y o u?

67_brian_appio.jpg

SHAWTYS

I took a wrong turn at the fork in the road, it led me to the resting place of it... the evil, the jetflow, the dead camera battery and THE LAST BEER IN THE CASE.

the rustle in the bushes...

1ae0ccfa.jpg

evil... evil... EVIL... nipping at my feet...

7a4ecb4a.jpg

please oh please be careful!

f5381559.jpg

im too scared to look...

3032a7e4.jpg

that beautiful, supple, lush behind of yours... it could bring a grown man to his....

bd177dd3.jpg

AHHHHHHH

a291_t7.jpg

lobster, you officially have my support! now can we please get back to the story.....i wanna know how it ends! :lol: get to work

the things that drive us.

this morning i heard something different, a roar, not of beast but of man. the roar grew louder, as i stumbled for my clothes, my girlfriend said in a huff "what the heck are you doing?"

"nothing, i have to see something, ill be back"

i looked skyward as i walked outside my humble abode, those birds look pretty funny. a squad of warbirds, a fighter group, aluminum, steel and plexiglass flying in formation.

the city of los angeles does not have deep roots like that of the east coast and europe. the final frontier, the west. gloom, humidity and heat. as i walked to my workshop, rain began to fall, hot and sticky i set to work. under a orange tree, the tree of plenty, i patiently spraypainted a few parts knowing full well that the humidity would wreck the beautiful red lacquer. the same tree i played under as a child, laughing and playing with my grandfather, i learned how to be a man, i learned to build things and i learned to create. i learned the values that once drove our society. all under that tree. now as a young adult, i get to design things that hopefully inspire other people, with bicycles, cars and my job as a designer.

i walked a few more feet to my workshop that i have created, a concrete slab poured on the foundation of my youth, a aluminum awning dubbed "the lightning catcher" by some family members that once proudly stood over a patio where those same family members once convened. now just a distant memory, it protects the possessions that i love most.

creativity is life, all of us here know that.

this is my result.

3f005444.jpg

sorry to get deep.

i miss my grandfather too. Ive been renovating their old house, i built a guesthouse for myself and my mother lives in the front house, it was her childhood house as well as mine. he passed when i was 14, that was 12 years ago, before he passed we were planning on building a workshop behind the garage - i simply finished the job.

Latest posts

Back