"The Jack Bauer" Mockup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
's'up guys,
This is a longer term build, and if I play my cards right, it should turn out to be just about the most ...... thing on 2 wheels. At least that's the aim. :wink:
I'm doing the inverted thing for the front part of the frame - an aluminum Mongoose, with a strechted out wheelbase, but not cruiser style, more like drag bike. I'm going aggro on the positioning. The front wheel will be a 24" with disc brakes, a Zoom triple fork from a 26" bike, and a reg 26" rear wheel. I don't know that I'll make it full suspension in the rear: I may just put tubing where there was once a coilover. This one should carry through to next spring, so patience is key! :mrgreen:

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

The stem is a tad short... I may go to some sort of fork clamps for stubbies like I've seen around here before. The fork legs are massive, though - 1.5" dia!!
Now this fellas going to bed.
Peace!

Dang dude! What the heck motorcycle does that remind me of? Arg, it's killing me. Looks sick in any case, I like that the swing are says "Swing Arm" on it :lol: . Great stance, looks aggro already.

Chips_Mahoy said:
Will there be a constant clock ticking while you're riding it and will you be posting progress pics in real time?

I'm sure I can find a spot for an LCD clock - GOT IT: A cooking clock that counts down! shazam! (puts it on the list). I might have to build a "Chloe" after... I might put some lettering on, saying "running out of time!" or something. :wink:
I'm drawing some inspiration from some Super-Motos, some Street Fighter bikes, etc...
You know when you're dealing with cheap bikes when you have decals proudly proclaiming what part of the bike it's on! :mrgreen:
Thanks for the feedback, lads!

Back