THE FLAKER ROTH REAPER (back from paint woo hoo)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry no pics yet i know i suck i took them after finally finding my camera in my pinstripe box then realized i did not have my card reader. oh well maybe i will take a crummy cell phone pic later if i have to. anyways thats right i got myself one of Greg66's roth reaper frames and it is amazingly cool. i have some parts still to get like a front end but that will come soon. *stay tuned* :mrgreen:

Re: karfer builds another chopper ROTH REAPER

looking forward to the pics

Hmmmm.....now what's that line i hear all the time?

Oh yeah...pics or it didn't happen ;) Hahaha...looking forward to the photo's!

yea i know i suck i found my camera took the pics did the post then realized i did not have my card reader at the time my bad. well i found it so here ya go

025-1.jpg

024.jpg

026-1.jpg

mine is what greg is calling the final version i believe. it has a few different features than the first five frames, i love this thing it is a monster sitting next to rat lux which when i got that one done thought it was really long. at the moment trying to find the right fork for it came up with a cool idea the other night that i think i am gonna run with. i am very very impressed with this frame and anyone looking for a high quality american made kustom frame should look no further period.

p.s. oh yea if the work area looks different thats cause this is my new house and my new room for assembling bikes and doing my pinstriping. i actually like it better than the old place not nearly the room i had but maybe that will help me stay on task better.

Great Lighting / Cool workshop.... Heated ??
Soo are ya any closer to me now or still in Gault ??
Greggs stuff looked pretty nice what I saw of it .

Room with a View ! what more could you ask for ? greg is definitely building some cool lookin quality frames!!
can hardly wait to see wher you go with this one :|

PARTS LETS SEE SOME PARTS :!: AS SOON AS LODI GREG PICKS HIS UP WE WILL HAVE 3 OF THEM IN THE CLUB. :mrgreen: ADAM YOU GOT THE FIRST ONE IN THE BUILD THREAD. 8) WILL ADAM DO ANOTHER BOARDTRACKER :?: OR IS HE ALL ABOUT CHOPPERS AND LONG LOW CUSTOMS NOW :?: :wink:

haha dont think it would be possible to boardtrack one of these really and still reach the bars. actually i am going to maybe do a longer front end than what has been done so far on this one. soon as i find what i want :oops: got a few parts rounded up though but nothing worth posting yet

I wish I had a little room like that. My build will have to be under the porch this time. Too much crap in my work shed right now, storing stuff for my cabin I'm building.Greg sent my frame out on Friday and I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. Yours looks good have fun and I'll start my thread when I get it. It should be cool for people to see how the builds go at the same time. I have no fear Gregs frames will be represented well. :wink:

karfer67 said:
got a few parts rounded up . . .
big AL said:
Greg sent my frame out on Friday . . . I'll start my thread when I get it.
I'm lookin' forward to seeing what you guys are doing! 8)

waiting on my front end it is in the mail :D cant really do much till i get it to start seeing how it will sit and what will work.

got the fork today woo hoo so i slapped it on. the wheels and tires i had laying around and wanted to see what one of these would look like with a more standard setup and i like it more than i thought i would. the fork is a marzzochi jr t i have stiffened it up so that it wont bottom out. the seat was just an idea still playing with colors and I STILL CANT COME UP WITH A NAME!!!

032811150448_01.jpg

032811162951_01.jpg

8) Hey 67,
I love those older jr Ts. Is that a 5in or 6in travel zochi? I used the top clamp from a older zochi that I had trashed in my downhill days.

The lines on these frames make any build design work and look great. So whats next? Keep it comin please :wink:

Back