The Filthy Rat..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SiCKKKK019.jpg

SiCKKKK026.jpg

SiCKKKK025.jpg

SiCKKKK023.jpg

SiCKKKK022.jpg

SiCKKKK028.jpg

took some time but i got it fellas! this is my first build. stripped the brakes, reflectors and everything safe. flat black satin, 25" apes, authentic serape blanket seat cover, tiki grips, workin on some sick pedals(soon to come). id say its about 50% complete. still have alot of plans for her.

Nice bike!I love the seat.

Does anyone know where I would be able to purchase the stingray wheels like his bike has?There has to be replacements right?

its coooooooooooooooooooooooool love the bars i just finished painting mine matt black today

thesuicideride said:
thanks for the good words everyone! anyone know of a good paint to whitewall with? it would probly have to be able to flex some to hold up

Sweet bike. I have been thinking about trying to paint the sidewall on one of those tires. I have heard that Krylon Fusion paint for plastic will work but haven't tried it myself. I would try it on an old tire first. Let us know if it works.

fresh whitewalls using krylon fusion gloss white. thanks for the info Big Fat Whitewalls. looks great and sticks perfect! still workin on some pedals

nevermind the krylon fuison thing for whitewalls. i put it on bout a month ago and took it on a couple drunk stoles down the street and its already crackin and peeling. and its scratches pretty easy. oh well, its a rat

Back