THE EVEL SCHWINN IS DONE!!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0491.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

ALMOST done. Have the chain guard to get lettered and change the caps on the valve stems...then..DONE

Re: EVEL KNIEVEL BMX/ MAG SCRAMBLER ALMOST DONE

Wow! That is cool. I was a big E.K. fan when i was growing up. You did a great job on this! 8)

Thats pretty sweet.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

thanks everyone for the compliments. It turned out nice. Pretty easy actually. Hard part was finding the OLD SKOOL Evel Stickers. Seat came from EBAY..brand new still in the original bag. One thing is for sure...the bike is SOLID. All steel ..alum rims..original MAG SCRAMBLER from 80's. I might just build an adult one for me now :D

Re: EVEL KNIEVEL BMX/ MAG SCRAMBLER DONE!!!!

The chain guard is done..lettered and pin striped. Little EVEL loves it. This is a real bike..nice and heavy...AND NO WAY FOR SALE...(had a couple people wanting to buy it) :D but is a bike handed down from gramps and we rebuilt it to be the EVEL SCHWINN

IMG_0671.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0666.jpg

bon said:
nice bike! just dont let little EVEL do those insane stunts. :D

STUNTS?? I barely let him ride it..ha ha he crashed too much. Im trying to keep that thing in decent shape for at least a couple months. If i let him ride it daily by next week it would be a black color..not white. Wow..i sound so caring huh??? :shock: im more worried about the bike

That is sick!!!!!
But I still love your avatar pic the best!!!

kingfish254 said:
That is sick!!!!!
But I still love your avatar pic the best!!!

The boy is a character for sure..good thing he likes having photos taken. I may just put the bike in the house for display...does this mean i am officially a BIKE addict when the builds are done and the bikes go indoors??? :?

naturephotoboy3 said:
bon said:
nice bike! just dont let little EVEL do those insane stunts. :D

STUNTS?? I barely let him ride it..ha ha he crashed too much. Im trying to keep that thing in decent shape for at least a couple months. If i let him ride it daily by next week it would be a black color..not white. Wow..i sound so caring huh??? :shock: im more worried about the bike

haha, put that indoors and build him another bike, and when that bike again looks awesome, put it again indoors and build him another bike... and so on, and so on.. :D :D :D

Peatbog said:
Wow! That is really sharp. The cute kid with the patriotic helmet is cool too!

If you did build an adult copy of that bike, that would be crazy man.

Im working on a bike that is a RED WHITE and BLUE theme so it may not be the EVEL bike but hopefully me and the little guy can cruise together and see if we can pick up some chicks....well thats if MOM says it's ok :D

Thanks for the complimets guys. Believe me it was no hard build like i see guys doing on here. Holy crapoly the guys on here are amazing. This EVEL bike was a basic build..podwer coating..find some decals and put it together...kinda like the ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPER builds...take it off the shelf and bolt it on

Back