the drawing thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rusty1 said:
...been drawin / doodlin since I was a kid; mostly draw auto related stuff. I draw on white pine boards, then clear it with satin varnish,...here's a recent one...
fwellswoodart11-10-11010.jpg
Super smooth! Love it!

bmxerpete said:
Awesome stuff guys, lots of talent on here. Lambo, I didn't know you were an artist, too cool. I need to figure out how to use my scanner and post up some of my stuff.
Yeah Pete, been known to draw more than just attention lol. And yeah dude, get with the times or get that youngun of yours to show ya how to use that scanner lol, gots to see those pics :wink:

rusty1 said:
...been drawin / doodlin since I was a kid; mostly draw auto related stuff. I draw on white pine boards, then clear it with satin varnish,...here's a recent one...
fwellswoodart11-10-11010.jpg

I really like that idea. This will look awesome hanged on a wall. You should cut a piece of wood in the shape of a bicycle tank and make one of those awesome drawings on both side. I know that I would want one!

DougTimme said:
Wow, there is some talent here. Here are a few of mine, I did them with pastel pencils. They are roughly 24"X30"
artwork003.jpg

artwork001.jpg

DSC00595.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

Good job with the shades. I love those wrenches. They almost look real. Kind of a 3D effect!

gowjobs said:
lambohaha said:
Good stuff. You a skater too :?:

My wife skates roller derby. I help out as a non-skating official from time to time.

My wife, "Dirti Sherri" skates too. She started with Spindletop in Bmt, Tx and now skates with ICTRG.
I painted this for her before she upgraded her kicks.
IMG_4703.jpg

-john

big john said:
gowjobs said:
lambohaha said:
Good stuff. You a skater too :?:

My wife skates roller derby. I help out as a non-skating official from time to time.

My wife, "Dirti Sherri" skates too. She started with Spindletop in Bmt, Tx and now skates with ICTRG.
I painted this for her before she upgraded her kicks.
IMG_4703.jpg

-john
Sweet! Looks like she rolled 265`s and radars? What does she roll now? I was/am thinking about officiating Derby. Not sure if I`ll have the time with my wife in school full time now.

Officiating can really take some time! I help with NSOing. My wife is kicking custom 265's with Reactor plates and Poison wheels. Here's a pic...
300266_2512102121898_1233493180_33138543_1050183916_n.jpg

-john

Liking the color splash. I`ve that over just a short period of time those *new* 265`s get uncomfortable. Don`t know how true that is. I`ve recently gotten into a Bont and love `em :wink:
005-47.jpg

Back