the drawing thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
who here draws out of boredom, i havent been able to do much since landing in florida so i figure might as well see if i can still draw i complicated the situation by using a drawing tablet it only took a few days to get the hang of it. i plan on doing a lo more riding when i get back to chicago.
DeC7T.jpg

Q2ICK.jpg

HzVUX.jpg

lVuVo.jpg

XcCZ3.jpg

gkb2g.jpg

3wWkE.jpg

lzl7g.jpg

0JMRo.jpg

uSYa4.jpg

0l1Jn.jpg

I like your style man! Maxx is one of my favorite comics. I haven't drawn in years (maybe 11 or more). Not since highschool. Back then I was very artistic in many ways. I started playing guitar and formed a band. Unfortunately my other artistic mediums fell by the way side. I have only recently picked up a brush to learn pin striping. I am also trying my hand at painting again in general.
You have good work. Keep it up. Who knows you may get paid for it one day.

I used to draw once upon a time. About the only thing I draw now is Flies lol. Anyways, here`s some of old stuff.
Porsche.jpg

DrawingFerrari.jpg

DrawingFerrari001.jpg

Countach.jpg

Porsche959part2.jpg

Porsche959part1.jpg

and this from a Rumplemintz bottle
Bareback.jpg

dang :shock: that makes me feel like nothing,i thought i was pretty good at drawing but wow those are all amazing :shock: and i like the Porsche and the v-dub :mrgreen: oh and the slammed wagon thats SWEET

I draw but it looks like scribbles :lol: Great job lambohaha :wink:

lambohaha said:
I used to draw once upon a time. About the only thing I draw now is Flies lol. Anyways, here`s some of old stuff.
Porsche.jpg

DrawingFerrari.jpg

DrawingFerrari001.jpg

Countach.jpg

Porsche959part2.jpg

Porsche959part1.jpg

Bareback.jpg
nice drawing that porsche drawing is 8)

Highridah said:
lambohaha said:
Porsche.jpg

DrawingFerrari.jpg

DrawingFerrari001.jpg

Countach.jpg

Porsche959part2.jpg

Porsche959part1.jpg

Bareback.jpg
nice drawing that porsche drawing is 8)
This ^ coming from you is a compliment sir. I really love those Caricatures, especially the beetle and DMC. I bet Ed Ferri over at Coloredtuffs.com would love to have a copy of that DMC since he has a DeLorean complete with a flux capacitor 8)

gowjobs said:
lambohaha said:
Good stuff. You a skater too :?:

My wife skates roller derby. I help out as a non-skating official from time to time.
My wifes cousin skated derby. She passed away last year. She skated with the Tallahassee Rollergirls. Her nic was "Danger S". I skate speed or as much as I can anyway lol.

...been drawin / doodlin since I was a kid; mostly draw auto related stuff. I draw on white pine boards, then clear it with satin varnish,...here's a recent one...
fwellswoodart11-10-11010.jpg

Back