THE CHOP N FLOP

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20230827_192851.jpg
20230827_174928.jpg
20230827_153733.jpg
20230827_153730.jpg

i love to make that occ tank work but its not to much work but the extra tube i am going to do i could make work if i remove the tube that is in side or a new head tube all togather we will see i am going ponder it cause it does look sick as ....

think this is it . finely i got the look i wanted i wanted not to cut that bottom piece of as if i did i have big hole to fill so for the time it did to make this i figure it would be the same amount of work and it turned out good those are to old kona fork tubes that i cut of a head tube that i used for a another project
i cleaned up the middle one looks good on to the nexted
20230909_123251.jpg

The Apple store.🤪
R263.png

Seriously though, what type of paint are you planning to use? If I'm looking for a specific color, I usually have the color mixed at an automotive paint store. If you're just looking for the best apple green in a rattle can there are lots of places to look like paint stores, hardware stores, automotive stores, big box stores, dollar stores, and the list goes on. Or you can search the internet and buy online.

Good luck!

Back