The Bronx Bomber...almost complete

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
some Pics of The Bronx Bomber bike I'm building for my Brother.....frame: SS schwinn media blasted and then powder coated black, fork;electra chopper fork, Tires; electra fattio wht walls, handlebars; nirve apes..... I'm just waiting for some decals to be made and then final assembly!
0023.jpg
0052.jpg
024.jpg
022.jpg
023-1.jpg
026.jpg
024-3.jpg
026-1.jpg
027.jpg
029-1.jpg
022-1.jpg
023-3.jpg
i think I'm gonna change the tires/wheelz 2 white rims with 26'' slicks.....

Re: The Bronx Bomber...

is he/you dead set on apes? that frames got a really racy look and(just my worthless $.01/2 here......take it for what its worth) they just seem out of place(my worthless opinion again :wink: )
you might try finding some apes from a 70'sstingray and cutting them down to about 10/11" long and flip them slightly down(check bigfatwhitewalls rrbbo #3 bike..hes got something similar)
again take it for what its worth and i wont cry if you say forget you :wink:

thanks for your perspective! I see what your saying.....cool......I'm gonna stick with apes.....its kinda my signature..

Where are your Yankee Pinstripes????

That looks real gooood, but I want to see more of that 885, or is it 865?

very cool !where'd you get those tires i need some !

thx! got the tires on ebay bikeworldusa she is pleasure to deal with! I have bought alot of stuff from her.....fast shipping....

Back