The Bricks Toy Run @ Vintage Bicycle Supply

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Adam- We will be doing the raffle at the shop before the ride.....I think it would be a little too chaotic to do it over at the bricks. Just checked accuweather and it looks like we might catch a break for tomorrow.

dang foiled again if it wern't for you metaling rat bikers!!!!! i dont care if it rains i will roll anyways

hate to spoil anyone's plans, but I have a empty pickup that will carry it home for me, :lol: hope to see all you there, :D

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR STILL AROUND FRANK.I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE RAT BIKE RODEO .YOU CAN HAUL MY NEW BIKE HOME FOR ME IN YOUR NEW TRUCK.THAT WOULD BE REAL NICE OF YOU THANKS. :lol: BLAP :!: :mrgreen: BLAP :!: :mrgreen:

well i managed to stuff the trailer and the stingray into the falcon along with my toys camera and such. see yall there tomorrow

I hope it stays dry for guys ,(as if a little rain could stop you) ride safe .making those kids smile is gonna bless all of you.Mike I included my cell ph. # with m envelope, hit me up tomorrow and let me know where to pick up MY new bike. 8)

No worries Mike.Theres a joke somewhere in your last post, but I'm trying to be all grown up and mature and stuff .....Let us know who won / how the ride went. see you soon. Rodney.

30 riders in the rain
Riding through the pain
Hearts are filled with joy
Got new bikes and toys

Giving to the kids
Living in the hood
All the big grin smiles
I think the feelings good
BricksToyRun006.jpg
BricksToyRun005.jpg
BricksToyRun004.jpg
BricksToyRun015.jpg
BricksToyRun014.jpg
BricksToyRun013.jpg
BricksToyRun011.jpg
BricksToyRun010.jpg
BricksToyRun009.jpg
BricksToyRun008.jpg

thanks to all you guys for enduring the rain and making all these kids happy. i can't wait to see them riding their new bikes around the hood.

i just want to say thank you to all how helped out in some way from serving food, cooking, cleaning, and helping in keeping the kids calm and Mikes mom who drove all the bikes over in Mikes truck and i just want to say this could not happen with out you guys and gals and again "Thank You" from us the future CHOPADEROS

DSC02930.jpg

As a guy that grew up with a single mom that struggled and occasionally needed help I thank all of you for doing that. I wish I could have done more to help out.

Sorry I couldn't stay for the main event. The 3-year old moaning, "Daddy, the trailer is leaking and my feet are wet," was enough to make me cut the day short. Thanks to whoever ended up lugging our presents over to the kids.

We had a nice time winding back through the Delta and looking at Houseboats - or Homer Boats as my daughter excitedly calls them.

Thanks for hosting this guys.

B

i had a blast riding in the rain was sorta fun. well untill it dumped on the way back and my clothes soaked through. it was great to see the look on the kid's faces getting the toys and the bikes. i loved the whole thing it is great to be able to do a ride with my friends, and give back as well. and smokey you did real well in the raffle winning a dicast car, and the skateboard. thanks to mike for all your hard work and ted as well for donating so much to make this event possible. and thanks to those who braved the rain and realized there was more to this one than just worrying about getting wet. heck how many bikes were there that were raw metal?

:lol: mine was raw metal, and now it's rusting BEAUTIFULLY 8)

thanks for putting this event on! i had a blast (even with a cold butt from the shovel :wink: )

glad the heavy rain wasn't until the ride back. would have been miserable to stand there soaking wet (like sensor :lol: )

good times!

theVULTURE said:
glad the heavy rain wasn't until the ride back. would have been miserable to stand there soaking wet (like sensor :lol: )

good times!

PLUS ONE! Good time fer sure! I really enjoyed riding with you all in spite of the rain ( the hot shower I took after I got home felt pretty good though ). A big thanks to all who helped put this on for such a worthy cause! God bless you!

Latest posts

Back