The Black Chopper is dead! Time for a new project

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took the black Chopper out for it's maiden club ride Sunday and it decided to commit slow suicide on the ride back home. That frame is jinxed! I never managed to get anything useful out of it. It will be tied up with a rope to Sgt Del and dragged in humiliation down the alley before being dismembered. I took it apart and I will be putting together a rat with the now available BRC cruiser frame that I have. Ape hangers, coaster brake only and color to be determined. Keep posted. :mrgreen:

Die Chopper! Die!

PICT0029.jpg

Didn't drag it in the alley with the pixie, too busy wrenching bikes like a madman these days. Bike grease is coming out of my ears. So I used my stored rage and took it out on it myself. :mrgreen:

So here's the new project bike. I took the now available BRC cruiser frame and slapped some parts on it. I took it for a ride and it's pretty sweet. So now I have to find the time to take it apart for a paint job and find some additional parts for it. Debating about color right now.

PICT0001.jpg

Latest posts

Back