the beer truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering how pedals and feet made contact on this bike, then i read this...
Hooch said:
Wasn't too worried about sliding off the seat.... sliding off onto a smooth bar at my 6'5 275# size would still be awful painful lol.
Lol, I look at bikes from a 5'6 point of view. how big a bike appears is definitely a matter of perspective.

That thing is awesome, nice work Hooch, would be perfect for around here at the beach. 8)

slowriderz said:
MAN i cannot wait to see this on sunday!! that thing is sweet. Now I am even more pumped for the NewBo Fest !! I can see where the "So funky its fine" trophy will be going already. :mrgreen:
winner winner chicken dinner! lol
f77f7e9e.jpg

b9cbe49e.jpg

Way cool. You realize everybody will want to build one especially if you can get cute girls
to ride them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Uncle Stretch said:
Way cool. You realize everybody will want to build one especially if you can get cute girls
to ride them. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I STILL say he shoulda been playing Oompa music...

That was surely a winning bike from the very start. Pictures don't do it justice! Congrats again on the win. For what its worth, I will take 3rd any day especially behind a creation like yours. Thanx again for donating the shirts !

Back