THE AVETT BROTHERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We saw them at Red Rocks this July and it was by far the most fun I have had at a concert ever!! One of my favorite bands at Red Rocks, the highlight of my summer for sure.

Just started listening to them! Great for bike rides in my opinion. Keep me filled with energy the whole ride.

went to the concert this past saturday and wow! these guys are excellent. if you have a chance to see them it is a must. they are so humble and appreciative of their fans, haven't let it go to their heads. :wink:

I've seen these guys 4 or 5 times and they are always great, one of my favorite bands!
The Everybody Fields are also a good folk bluegrass band that used to be on the Ramseur label with the Avett's, check out there album Nothings OK.

The Avett brothers are one of my favorite band. there from my home town ( concord NC) and I remember just a few years ago going to the local ice-cream shop and watch them play. funny thing is beside one or two more people, we would be pretty much the only ones actually listening. my parents were smart enough to get everything she could signed by them. :lol:

Back