The Auction That Could Have Been...and then.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had my eye on these 3 mystery bikes at a local online auction of barn finds for a week and was ready to join the fun when some Dingleberry bidder caused confusion and seller to pull the bikes from the sale with a sincere promise toss them on the scrap pile due to the aggrevation.
They are an interesting trio and I would like to share the pics to see if anyone has an idea of manufacturers, modifications. Values not too important at this point.
A few interesting bikes that I would have preferred to post in fresh finds, but sh..stuff happens.

Re: The Auction That Could Have Been

lol value on that is extremely important, the second picture last bike out (engined mounted bike) is a 1,500-2,000 dollar bike.

id find that scrap pile or beg the seller to sell them to you. either that or i will take the contact info please! :lol:

Nick.

Re: The Auction That Could Have Been

Thank you very much Nick.
I did send a private note of interest as soon as I found the auction was cancelled, recognizing that a scrap pile ending would be shameful.
I expect the auctioneer is still steaming at this point and will contact him again shortly, fingers crossed and will keep you posted.

........The bikes went back on the block and the auction just finished.

I'll be picking them up early next week ! :D

A BIG, BIG THANK YOU goes out to NICKINATOR for his guidance.

I know, I know .....it didn't happen unless I have pics, so I hope to post some in fresh finds soon.

I could still use some I.D help . Is the motored bike indeed a Bradbury ?

I think the one with the motor is designed to be easily transported by train. I saw a similar design a while back, the rack extends way back so it can be stood on it it's end and take up less space.

congrats & keep us posted

Thanks Dave, I love you man! Those links are invaluable to me.
I just got home with the beast and should have the pics and story posted soon in Fresh Finds.
Going to process pics now........

Back