The $20 find's Columbia-Huffy- Flightliner Update 4/14/13

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
We've all done it but just wanted to track it. I bought a girls Huffy on C/list for $20. I swapped and keep the 235 wide wheels and tires. Sold that bike and bought anther one sold that. Then bought three ladies bikes. So I still have the $20 plus more loot, the 235 wide wheel set and three free old bikes ! :D update -Sold one Parted one Bought one. Flight Liner and a new buddy frrom France... :lol: :wink:

images_zps7a281aee.jpg

Huffy 1 sold
1_zps222b610c.jpg

Huffy 2 sold
011_zps87cce0bf.jpg

033-1_zps42f2ce10.jpg

Sears
028_zps8a0afeee.jpg

Huffy Galaxie SOLD see below :wink: :lol:
029-3_zpsba8eee4a.jpg

Columbia parted out.

I sold the Huffy Galixie to a "for real" French Sociallite going to school in Louisiana and on the way to South Beach in Miami. (verifed)

Still working on the profit from original 20 bucks...! I bought this Flightliner for parts.

Re: The $20 find's Columbia-Huffy-Sears

funny they are all girls bikes.. thats pretty much all I have sold this year.. :?

scrumblero said:
funny they are all girls bikes.. thats pretty much all I have sold this year.. :?
Thats about all I get asked for, wish I could find more of them. I cant hardly sale guys bikes around where I am, so they end up in my collection.

dragnusa said:
scrumblero said:
Thats about all I get asked for, wish I could find more of them. I cant hardly sale guys bikes around where I am, so they end up in my collection.

In my neck of the woods it's just finding OLD bikes in general. The guy that had these was an old guy selling off his collection and I got the last of it. I have never put a bike on C/list that didn't sell with in a day or two. :D

Back