Texas Swap meet finds

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Picked up a load from the Hurst Tx. swap this weekend. Awesome weather and a good time. Got enough projects to keep me busy for a while, bike budget wiped out.

Speed badged Westfield I guess, J serial number, should be a 45.
IMG_1028.JPG

Barely see some pins.
IMG_1077.JPG

Beautifully restored snaptank (sarcastic cough). Gonna need a 55 gallon drum of goof off for this one. A lot wrong, but first one I've seen in person so i got it.
IMG_1030.JPG
IMG_1031.JPG

Rollfast, not sure of the year on this one. Liked the light blue wheels on this one, original? Probably not, can't find much info to date this one.
IMG_1033.JPG
IMG_1034.JPG

Another Rollfast, Roamer badge. Looks like a 41', # is EH-14.
IMG_1040.JPG
IMG_1039.JPG

Lastly, this she-tird. Got it for the sprocket mainly. Figured I could sell the dropstand for more than I paid for the bike. # is H8, I'm thinking 38?
IMG_1076.JPG

Few smalls also, light for the Colson, peddles for my manifold bike so I can finally ride it.
IMG_1078.JPG

And a pretty clean New Departure wheelset, thought original paint, but noticed when I really checked them out looks probably repainted.
IMG_1079.JPG

45 Columbia (Westfield) sure looks like yours. I think yours was upgraded from skip tooth though, at least they used a Columbia chain wheel, unless it came that way.
1945001-1.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't get to meet you there. :(

So how did it compare to your expectations?
It was great, super weather and real nice people. Would like to go back. Lot to do around there. Ate at Gas Monkey and passed by Fired Up Garage. Tom was pulling up so me and the wife got out and met him and took pictures. His wife was there also, very nice and friendly people.

Back