Tentative "Hello" from Cincinnati Area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm never really sure what to say in forum intros... Nevertheless, here I am. :)
For the most part, I'm a mountain biker and garage tinkerer when it comes to bicycles. Full-time student until December 2011, then I'm free. I worked as a cook for a few years and at a ski lodge for six or seven, but I'm currently unemployed and poor in the off-season. I love reading books and taking photos, and I dig lots of music, especially bluegrass and folk. Also, I want to learn how to weld. I live in Indiana, go to school in Kentucky, and spend a bunch of time in Ohio.

I've been floating around on here digging some builds but basically uninvolved for a while now, but I just bought a beat Monark Rocket(?) frame from El Duderino last week and am proceeding to build it up, and eventually motorize it. The seat tube / bottom bracket weld is cracked, which I understand is pretty common. I'd post some photos of the progress , but the frame is an hour away from me until the weekend.

Back