Tandem Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually overlook these but the design was kinda cool to me. I've searched images for an hour and can't find another one like this. I can't find any #'s on it. The back of the saddles are taged "CYCLERAMA" and "Made in Japan", they could've been replaced though. It appears to be factory made. Anyone have any ideas. Looks like a candidate for wide whites and satin black.

Thanksgiving2008039.jpg

That really is the coolest tandem ever! I think its gotta be something someone built out of 2 Murray frames. They did a really nice job of it though! Check out the area between the 2 bottom brackets... it doesn't quite match the rest of the tubing, and it looks to me like its probably home built. I could be wrong though. I think if this was a factory model, you'd at least be able to find people on line looking to get their hands on one... Great find, sick tandem!

homemade tandems are cool. You get way better frame choices. I wonder why the manf. never did this?

Back