Tandem Night II

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This coming Thursday is our 2nd Tandem Night at the Wichita Pub Pedal.
More details here

tandem_night_2.gif

Nice bike Rick. If I ever find a chain guard I may convert ours back to a middleweight with fenders. We plan on riding the English tandem but I think we'll be taking ours to Tandem Night for someone else to ride.
tandem1.jpg

The tandem of ours I'd most like to ride my wife won't ride for the reason I like it. Because I built it. She doesn't trust my welding.

tandem_mtn.jpg

Its a 24 speed and sells for $700.Yes its a eccentric bb. I'll take some more pictures tomorrow. I took it outside and rode up and down the street by myself and was impressed with how it handled with only myself riding it.

Looks like another fun ride with the coasters, wish i lived closer so i could attend some of your rides. I,m startinga thursday night ride from the shop and every third friday they have a art walk around the square and we are going tohave a ride that night too. Hope you don't mind me stealing some of your clubs ideals like the tandem night and ladies night and others. See you in sept.

This one is amazing.
pic%20009.jpg

any idea of the make?

Back