SWEET SHIMANO Di2 GRUPPO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool but at a hefty price, plus the cranks are ugly.

Bike-blog-Shimano-new-Dur-001.jpg

Dura Ace Di2 Complete Groups include all the Di2 components and electrical hardware needed. $4,429.95
1. Crankset (FC-7900): -
2. Bottom Bracket (BB Cup Unit SM-FC7900): English
3. Cassette (CS-7900): 11x21 or 12x23 or 12x25 or 12x27 --- PICK ONE
4. Chain (CN-7900): (Super Narrow chain)
5. Brakes (Super SLR dual pivot BR-7900)

INCLUDED ELECTRIC PARTS PARTS:

ST-7970 Dual Control Lever
RD-7970 Rear Derailleur
FD-7970 Front Derailleur Braze-On (clamp on adapters available in 32mm or 35mm)

EW-7970 Electric cable - EXTERNAL CABLE SPEC 890mm
SM-BCR1 Battery Charger (110v-220v) works worldwide + Charger power cord
SM-BTR1 Rechargeable Battery
SM-EW79A-E Electric Cable

C's right, the new D-Ace cranks are nasty looking. I'd hafta have SRAM cranks instead. still want.

I think the coolest feature is it's ability to adjust the front derailleur automatically so that it doesn't rub the chain when the rear derailleur is shifting....very smart.

Rat Rod said:
I think the coolest feature is it's ability to adjust the front derailleur automatically so that it doesn't rub the chain when the rear derailleur is shifting....very smart.

Nothing like a perfectly adjusted chain

adrian-monk.jpg

if they only made women with an automatic trim option. ahem.

From seeing what weight queens the racing folks are even on the MTB forums, I can't imagine how much whining there'll be over how many Ti bolts it'll take to offset the battery weight.

Rat Rod said:

oooh, like suntour symetrics did nearly 30 years ago? sorry, the new stuff makes me bitter..... :mrgreen:

I was riding with a guy who has this last weekend and the changes are unbeleivable but imho not really worth so much more than a good cable setup... but then i ride fixed anyway ....... but its right posh... and as has been said it makes the bars feel a little heavier as theyre fair bulky... but if i coulkd afford them... id fit them :D

"if they only made women with an automatic trim option. ahem."

LOL

I would check that box on the option list right after "mute button."

^^ the first option sort of leads to a muting of sorts, no? lol

Latest posts

Back