sup

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
found this forum a while ago looking for custom anything for bikes. been lurking ever since.

i had a micargi mustang for a few years and loved it, rode the heck out of it. It got stolen, so i have been looking for a replacement. In my search i came across a pic of the ambulance bike from pg bikes.
pg_bikes_ambulance.jpg

I know it is from another forum, but it is the only place I can find a pic of it now. I want something between this and a basman. Of course they are not that easy to get in California, plus it is more scratch then i want to put into someone else's pocket for something i could possibly build. which brings me to this forum. :) I have been pouring through the threads looking at all the amazing things created by the members here, gathering idea's, better ways to do things, and advice from people that have "done it".

I also have a 2yr old son that is in need of a sweet whip, i have some ideas for a trailer/sidecar setup for him. Then eventually he will get his own custom ride plus the knowledge to make his own.

I am a computer guy by trade, but love to mess around with tools. i recently aquired a TIG welder(HF brand, but free makes any tool good). I still need to get a air(argon) setup for it, waiting for funds. I also have a busted MIG, i need to find a new gun for it(old Clark welder, discontinued).

I will do my best to post progress of builds...

Yo sup Bro, you on the right Path. Maybe in the near FutuRe... I'll be CustomiZinG your "PatenT" ride.... :mrgreen:
Welcome

Back