Sunday Night Mega Score

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So while cruising the local CL, I found a add for a rusty Schwinn. Little did I know an hour later I would have these gems. :mrgreen: Not only was the guy super cool, but he threw in a trunk rack and some IPAs that he didn't like. I am super excited to find an early Rams Fastback!!! Now I just need to enjoy some free beers and get to cleaning .

I couldn't pass on the goose , but I have no idea if it is a keeper or not . I am just not a BMX guy. Realistically it will end up in the sale pile this weekend @ Smoopy's show.

001-15.jpg

009-11.jpg

004-15.jpg

I am not a BMX guy either. I was a BMX kid so I have love for'em and i'll always be a sucker for the matching Frame + painted seat post combo. Enjoy some really classic bikes! Not to be indelicate but uhhh..how much you lay out for this haul?

Back in the day I wanted a black StingRay so bad, but of course they didn't make them that color ever. I saw the brand new black Ramshorn at the Schwinn dealer but didn't have the coin to get it. Ended up with a campus green Ray. Black Schwinns and black Chevy trucks really do it for me. Good find! Gary

TWO fastbacks, and a goose..... plus beer... hmm...

nice finds, enjoy :) < the bikes and the beer > 8)

Great beer!
The bikes ain't bad either! 8)

Drool............... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Awesome haul! :mrgreen:

So I just tried the Stone IPA and it was worth the trip just for that. I do have a soft spot for IPAs, this ranks up there with Sweetwater and Dog Fish :D

I will post some fresh pixs when I get them hosed off a bit. I just wish the Ramshorn guard was in better shape...

biss-ness said:
So I just tried the Stone IPA and it was worth the trip just for that. I do have a soft spot for IPAs, this ranks up there with Sweetwater and Dog Fish :D

I will post some fresh pixs when I get them hosed off a bit. I just wish the Ramshorn guard was in better shape...

Stone makes some very good beers. I have a program I call Bikes2Beer where I enjoy some more expensive craft brews with a portion of the profit I get from selling bikes. That way I can justify buying a $20 bomber of Oak Barrel Aged Old Rasputin because I paid for it with the money I made from selling a couple of parts from a bike that cost me next to nothing. Luckily I don't do it with all of the profit or I wouldn't be able to type right now. :p

kingfish254 said:
biss-ness said:

Stone makes some very good beers. I have a program I call Bikes2Beer where I enjoy some more expensive craft brews with a portion of the profit I get from selling bikes. That way I can justify buying a $20 bomber of Oak Barrel Aged Old Rasputin because I paid for it with the money I made from selling a couple of parts from a bike that cost me next to nothing. Luckily I don't do it with all of the profit or I wouldn't be able to type right now. :p

Bikes2Beers .... that sounds like a GREAT idea, I will have to try that one. Lately all of my programs have been "Bikes2moreBikes"

Back