Sunday Night Cruiser Ride In San Jose

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alb

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sunday Night Cruiser Ride... every Sunday in Downtown San Jose... come on out and join us.... Downtown San Jose is not that big so you'll be able to find us!

Going for a "cruiser bike cruz" this Sunday... through Willow Glen and Downtown San Jose. Want to join??? let me know.

never found anybody so me and my buddies started our own ride.... every Sunday Night in Downtown San Jose! Downtown is not that big so come out and join. We head out about 8pm.

alb said:
never found anybody so me and my buddies started our own ride.... every Sunday Night in Downtown San Jose! Downtown is not that big so come out and join. We head out about 8pm.

that's how you do it!!! start your own, and if you ever find the other ride, it will be that much larger!

dowtown SJ is small and flat, perfect for this! next time i'm in the area, i'll be sure to have a bike in the truck.

this Sunday we are riding Willow Glen and Downtown San Jose... Come out and join us! About 8pm... Downtown San Jose is not that big so you'll find us.

Back