Summer Rat Ride Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
WillysChad & Oldride weren't kidding when they said they were bringing the trailer, ha ha
P8230024.jpg

Love the chopper Joe!!!
P8230025.jpg

Husband & wife choppers
P8230026.jpg

P8230030.jpg

P8230040.jpg

Travis won the slowest drag bike race
P8230044.jpg

Fastest Drag bike races
P8230045.jpg

Chad won the fastest drag bike race & a nice trophy & his bosses wife too, ha ha!!!!!
P8230048.jpg

P8230050.jpg

Eric taking a nice stroll along the Ohio river
P8230051.jpg

We want to say thanks to everyone for coming & next years event will be bigger & better!!!!!!

Yeah thanks to everyone who showed up, it was a great time. I was trying to count up the bikes in my head and I came up to just over 40. Except for the one casualty of necessaryevil going over the handlebars during the fastest drags everything went pretty smooth. The slow drags was the funniest thing I think I've ever seen.

I've got the slow drags on tape!next time I will have a bike for the races,thanks for the heads up about the event what a perfect park for a big get together.and what a great turn out :D

Thanks to everyone involved. A great time was had by all. GOOD food, GOOD people what else could you possibly ask for ? See ya next year. oldride.

I've got a few pics also. This ride was a blast. Thanks to everyone who came out.

Some slow Cuisin

bikes018-8.jpg

bikes019-5.jpg

Hanging out

bikes016-12.jpg

bikes015-12.jpg

Chad won the longest skidmark contest

bikes021-4.jpg

Some slow drag action

bikes020-4.jpg

Some dragracing action

bikes023-1.jpg

bikes024-1.jpg

I wish someone would have got my wreck on tape, it must have been good because I'm in terrible pain. The price you pay for racing :x

Well, I certainly had a good time despite the temps and a near tragic accident! I hope both bike and rider are feelin' better today.
The park has a good layout, and the "track" was the perfect length with just enough hill to make it interesting.
It was good to meet some of the faces behind the typed words and it was a pleasure to be there.

Oh, yea, then there was all the cool bikes.

Thanks for the food, it solved some serious logistic problems.

Thanks also go out to GTCOMA for the monster sprocket, it's at it's new home now.
Bike finally pedals the way I want now. :)

summerratride013.jpg

Check out the cool reflection on the driveway!

A handy hint for next time: Riding a unicycle has done wonders for my slow-riding abilities. I can't sit still, but can come pretty close to it.

rusty513 said:
Here's a video clip of joker63 & willyschad in the slow drag. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jJGXwhyldk

Hey!, it looks like I lost! :D

That should have had a video "review". It's also my first entry onto Youtube, now I'm immortalized for all eternity,
or until the Internet implodes. Who knows?, maybe it'll be the next sneezing panda.

Funny stuff.

and it's for sale still.or trade joker, i know a fellow rat rodder in your town, goes by one adam twelve over on the schwinn forum

Back