Suicide shifter 3 spd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanna know if anyone has done a hub mounted suicide shifter for a 3 spd hub. If so any pics? Or how to? Are all 3 SPd wheels cable operated? Any input would be great, thanks

There was a guy a long time ago, and he did a mechanical shifter for a 3 speed Nexus.
He used several rods to make it shift. I can't remember his name , so I can't find the post.

I'm lovin' the forum, and there's so much informative stuff on here that this newbie is benefiting from, but...a lot of the links folks are posting are coming back with 'errors' page not found..sob! Maybe the administrator needs to look into this

I'm lovin' the forum, and there's so much informative stuff on here that this newbie is benefiting from, but...a lot of the links folks are posting are coming back with 'errors' page not found..sob! Maybe the administrator needs to look into this

The forum just recently went through a migration of the software behind it. Practically all cut and pasted links are not going to work. The information is still there, but you'll have to search for the info or surf around for it.

Welcome to RRB, by the way!

Back