Stubby

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ricksterr1221 said:
Hooch my man, Dude u build some of the sickest bikes on here NO JOKE! I love them dude! YOU NEED TO HOLD ON TO SOME OF THEM! You need somthing to ride too. i love ur bikes man, Nothing beats the last one u did, The one with the bobbed read fender,, I dont remember what it was called, But this one is just as sweet. I also like that car alot. Peace.

I enjoy building them ricky and cant ride more than one at a time
so I usually sell them off to make room for the next project :)

this frame and fork wouldnt sell for 10 bucks on ebay early in the week and now look at it :)

dude i like the olds

o yea nice bike too

wow that is nice. saw the pics on myspace and had to come check it out. Posted some pics of my green giant on here yesterday. But that is awesome, does the rear tire rub when you ride on it? love the olds man.

Sweet and simple. I like the big foot look. And it goes well with your Olds

Hooch said:
no the tire has a 1/4 inch of free play :)
and thanks

Better sure it is tru. I see it is up 4 sale. good luck

Super nice bike!!! Banana seat and ape hangers look right at home on it. I was browsing through the "show us your cars" thread in the other talk section one day and happened across the jumping Oldsmobile pic. I'm still LOL!!! at that. It was way cool !!!! Thanks!!!

I love the square bend truss rods! Who makes such pieces? They would be the perfect touch on my bike I have.

Would it be possible to get a 24" rim with a 3" tire on the back of your bike? I have a 55 schwinn Phantom frame and I'm wondering if the 24" rim and the 3" tire would fit. I;m kind of looking for that big and little look and I'm not sure that a tire that fat would fit in there. Killer bike, .......Tim,

Back