Strech it out !!!! let's see streches !!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
revoevom said:
Trouble with a capital "T"
bike1.jpg

good looker right there

i really snuck back to get some ideas for a diamond frame stretch, never done one. i need to make sure and check this off and on. people keep adding good stuff.

revoevom Those are some sweeet full fenders!
how did you make them?
The fenders are made using a hand sculpted foam base they are fiberglass as is the tank. Notice the exhaust pipe chain guard, the huge custom 5 spring snakeskin seat, motorcycle spokes on the wheels, EXTRA W I D E Cranks with krate pedals and the tombstone taillight. The bike is recumbent, lighter than it looks, it is very low to the ground, it measures 7 feet 9 inches long, the seat is 30 inches from the ground and it rides unbelievably nice.

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

man i gotta post pics of my most recent one. its called sh-boom, and its a soft-tail. man does it ride like a cadillac. ill get on tomorrow with some pics of it, and some pics from the art show i did a little while back. 8)

Heres a Stingray I stretched
bikeblack1.jpg
bikeblackge.jpg
bikerat3.jpg
I did this build in less than a month and for less than 80 bucks ! :mrgreen:

and here it is! Sh-Boom, with fully-functional suspension!
0617111414.jpg

0617111413.jpg

I am using this
dsc03220j.jpg

And a 50s ladies Triumph frame to make this
dsc03223hb.jpg

Thats the basic frame mocked up, need to find exactly where and how I want stuff done now. Tis quite long, but I am quite tall. Cant wait to get it done but I am just not home these days because of work blah

but with more work comes more $$ to spend on bikes!

bikes001.jpg

my anything goes bike from the last time. i finally got it compleatly done (except paint) last spring. it rides so nice i'm waiting til it gets cold before i take it apart to paint it.

Outrageous 10' pedal dagger

I found a 10 speed bicycle in the trash bin and made it into this. Exactly 10' long. What should i call this creation?
IMAG0270.jpg

IMAG0269.jpg

Miele Chopper ( I added the apehangers and sold it to my neighbor)(Conferderate Memorial Day offered up this photo op - Rebel Without A Cause)
225190_219354458090781_100000486866933_868070_3920580_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back