STOLEN! prewar Hawthorne northern california

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone im posting this up mainly for those who live in northern cali specifically the chico area
i regret to say that my early 40s Hawthorne was stolen from the csu chico campus yesterday 12/20/12
i have put alot of time and effort in this bike and i had recently upgraded it to bring it with me for school
if anyone in the are has seen this bike please send me a message i dont care if i get it back in pieces i just want it back
i know you guys understand what its like to put your heart and soul into something
thanks

bike8_zps37fd21ea.jpg

bike1_zps92b05ebe.jpg

bikeangel_zps52a6658e.jpg

scrumble, i misread your post to say "i'll keep an eye out on e-bay". of course, not what you said, but its not a bad idea either.

That really sucks. I have friends up there still and I'll let them know to keep an eye out for it. Are you going to CSU Chico? Stop by Pullins and show them the picture since they deal with alot of older stuff and would probably be happy to let you know if they see it. Fingers are crossed and eyes and ears are open. Hope she make her way back home.
Ohh. You went to my favorite spot I see.
IMG_0150.jpg

Man..seems like alot of bikes get stolen in no-cal!!
Thats why i dont have but 1 "pretty" bike(it dont leave my sight!!).
Ratty = no steal.
Im in the OC but will look 4 it here.
Good luck man!

sensor said:
That really sucks. I have friends up there still and I'll let them know to keep an eye out for it. Are you going to CSU Chico? Stop by Pullins and show them the picture since they deal with alot of older stuff and would probably be happy to let you know if they see it. Fingers are crossed and eyes and ears are open. Hope she make her way back home.
Ohh. You went to my favorite spot I see.
IMG_0150.jpg

thanx for the support everyone ! yea i go to chico state and thats a good idea steve at pullins is a really good guy im gonna stop by tomorrow and let him know
oh and im not surprised to see we have similar tastes 8)

What kind of lock did you have, sorry to. Hear about this. Did you happen to have the serial number written down someplace, report it ASAP to the campus and local police. Keep your eyes peeled on eBay and Craigslist

Hey Chris ; that really Chaps my hide :x I'm 20 miles right up the road , if i run into it , i'll let you know , we gotta keep an eye out for each other bro :wink:

Ralph

thanks again to everyone
i have reported to the police and i check craigslist on a regular basis ive also made trips to the flea market and some pawn shops
also i have the serial number memorized seeing as i was the one who engraved it on there

A.S.BOLTNUT said:
Hey Chris ; that really Chaps my hide :x I'm 20 miles right up the road , if i run into it , i'll let you know , we gotta keep an eye out for each other bro :wink:

Ralph
thanks Ralph i really appreciate it

I will keep my eyes open in my area, a lot of bike folks around here so I will send pictures out of your bike to them too. I am in vacaville ca. Best of luck to you!

Latest posts

Back