Stolen bike story

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well had a bike stolen about 2 months ago, I had loaned it to one of the kids from church. His sister used it and didn't lock it up, well it went by by. Figured I would never see it again, well this Saturday the mom saw someone riding the bike. Told the guy nice bike and asked where he got it. His responce "my bro stole it" she told he she knows it was stolen and would like it back. He gave it to her, so now I have my bike back pretty crazy.
IMG_20110701_175332.jpg

Its a pretty unique bike so it was easy for her to notice it lol.

"my bro stole it" quote of the year. we just had one stolen in downtown, sucks because it was a basic bmx bike. no one will ever notice it unless we read vin numbers. really glad to see you got yours back!

mikesbikes36 said:
dropin a dime on ur brother ....who needs a brother like that ,....LOL glad u got ur bike back man

Yeah, but was it his brother or his brother? The world may never know.

yoothgeye said:
mikesbikes36 said:
dropin a dime on ur brother ....who needs a brother like that ,....LOL glad u got ur bike back man

Yeah, but was it his brother or his brother? The world may never know.

Good point. lol, I still can't believe it showed back up, also shows that his mom can be a scary person. :lol:

Back