STOCTON CAR SHOW WITH BICYCLE ROOM APRIL 11TH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
posting this for a friend at the stockton car show they are having a whole room for bicycles. the pedal grinders will be there hope more of the nor cal guys can make it as well. the organizer of the room said to enter will be like 5 bucks per bike come on that is a steal. and he mentioned there will be 12 classes. i will get the real info for you guys who are interested should be a good time

Ok boys and girls who is in for this show its a good swap meet and show and I hear their haveing a bike room for this show let's bring all of Sacramentos best to Stockton let's plan it and make it happen

anyone else? this sounds like a good show i am excited ted and i are rolling our falcon wagons down his is a 62 mine is a 63

the show was killer thank goodness we were in doors the weather was not so good the rain held out most of the day but it was windy. the old volks club put on a great show considering they threw it together in a very short amount of time. 14 classes, i would guess a bit over 60 bikes i was one of the chosen to vote for the classes and i dont think i have every had a harder time making choices i had a headache afterwords. My club the PEDAL GRINDERS were out in force, club member vic (turbo) took best of show with his boardtracker, and i took best custom, and promoter's choice with the galt town hooligan. on a side note my 63 falcon wagon took the dj's favorite pick :mrgreen: . ted was there hanging out as well and there were a lot of cool bikes to look at. unfortunately i forgot my camera but i think the old volks boys took pics i will see if i can use them.

The show was an absolute blast! I always go for the car swap meet and had no idea there was going to be a bike show so i rushed back home (30 minute drive) to go get my bikes and come back to show them off. Really great turn out for a last minute show. I would say around 75 bikes? Tony put on a helluva show! Glad I went and can't wait for the next one.

the show was awesome, we had over 100 bikes there! i have pics of the show and the trophy winners that i will post here when i get around to uploading them, and thank you everybody that showed up with bikes.

Back