ORBO Sticker Prize Pack - SWBO & ORBO

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

This being my 1st build off I wanted to add a little something to the competition. I would like to provide the ORBO and SWBO Winners with a small sticker pack for free and mailed to you! If you live across the pond somewhere it may not be free but i’ll find a way to get the sticker pack to you.
The stickers seen most likely won’t be the final result but it’ll be pretty close.

Stickers are 3” in diameter.

Let me know what you guys think.

IMG_6154.jpeg
IMG_6156.jpeg

I was having a couple of OREO’s with my coffee this morning and thought the box said ORBO
This is good; indicative of a builder who has entered the Zone to a sufficient degree that the creative urge is overtaking the need to survive, and it has progressed beyond the power of Oreos!
Either that, or they need glasses🤓

This is good; indicative of a builder who has entered the Zone to a sufficient degree that the creative urge is overtaking the need to survive, and it has progressed beyond the power of Oreos!
Either that, or they need glasses🤓
you know what? I do need glasses!

Want to throw it out there and mention that someone stepped up and will cover any international shipping charges if the winner is anywhere out of the US.

THANK YOU!! @ingola

Those are nice. Looks as if the are going to be holographic? I hope after you send them out, that the members post where they put them.
Yea they’ll be printed on holographic vinyl. They look great in the sun!
Absolutely beautiful graphic design work! Super cool!
Too kind, I am but a curious amateur in life.

love it, great design and who doesn't like rainbow prismatic hologram stickers, I would be down to pay for a couple if you did runner up or participation ones
I can get a build off sticker pack ready for whomever would want some. Give me a few days and I’ll let you know what I came up with.

Here’s a couple mock ups.
I’d be willing to do a 5 pack of stickers for $8 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 anywhere else it would prob cost a little more but we can figure it out. Would be your choice of a ORBO or SWBO set or maybe both sets for a couple bucks more?
Sets would include 2 participant stickers (oval and non oval) a couple RRB stickers and a dealers choice.
Let me know what you guys think?
View attachment 260990View attachment 260991View attachment 260992
I think that's a great idea! I'd buy a pack!

I think that's a great idea! I'd buy a pack!
^^^ me too ^^^

@Chuy I am thinking and hoping to get into the next build off. I would be interested in a pack of stickers too. How about a few of these "Rat Rod Bike" stickers for the non current build off members?

261142-IMG-6672a.jpeg

260164-IMG-6513a.jpeg

Thanks, Wayne

Latest posts

Back