Start of something ratty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've used regular Krylon on plastic and it worked very well......Back in the eighties my son used to race RC cars, I built them he raced (wrecked) them. That's when I found out how good Krylon worked. Those lexan (clear) bodies took a beating, but the paint always looked good.

LeKota :lol:

P.S.
My grand parents and mother were born in Canada.

AH! LeKrylon! Right :lol: :lol: :lol: I haven't seen it but then again I usually browse the auto paint section. I've only been over to the other paint section for the white I use. I know that Orillia has small paint sections in their Canadian Tire compared to other stores. I am sure if I go looking I'll find it.

So Kota you're half Canuck eh? Right on ya hoser! :lol: :lol:

BrunneCustoms said:
So Kota you're half Canuck eh? Right on ya hoser! :lol: :lol:

My Grandparents, on my father's side, came here from Canada.......And my mother and her parents came from Canada......So I might be a little more then half. :wink: ...Sooo, If I pick on you guys, It's cause were "family". :lol:

:lol: :lol: We're too polite to really mind anyway! So do you get unexplained cravings for poutine or maple syrup? :lol: :lol:

BrunneCustoms said:
:lol: :lol: We're too polite to really mind anyway! So do you get unexplained cravings for poutine or maple syrup? :lol: :lol:
No...But I make a mean "Tortiere", using my (RIP) mom's recipe! :lol: My wife is Polish. The first time she tried it she said: "You don't put meat in a pie". I said: "What are you talking about, you guys eat semi- raw dough stuffed with cabbage (pierogi).....Still married after 38 yrs. :lol:

mmm....meat pie... way to go now I have cravings. Only I'm vegetarian.... :D

Latest posts

Back