Spunshine Hooker Bee

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I got the bike.A Lil Chik from i think 86. I think 86 was on the bendix coaster brake when I got last spring
DSCF0265.jpg

And now some parts
DSCF0266.jpg

Re: Sunshine Hooker Bee

herr_rudolf said:
There aren't too many girlframes entered in this years build off. So yours should stand out.

Yeah, but there is one cross dresser.

Re: Sunshine Hooker Bee

Haha My friend noticed the pic of my parts looks a little falic like.

Well havnt got much done other than picking up the paint. I found some flourescent yellow for the frame and some flat black for the rest of it. I did make a parts list and have my shoping cart ready to go just waitin on that pay check tuesday.
things to do and parts were gona need
1. New bottom braket. I'm gona try out that 1 to 3 peice kit. (Has anyone tried one out yet?)
2. Another sissy bar to complete the seat post/wheelie bar
3.New rubber. Gona go with a big wide slick in the rear and a skinny slick up front
4.brakes. Gona weld on some V brake tabs front and rear
5.Havnt decided on if I'm gona build a 3 speed strumy archer or a shimano 6 speed deraluier yet (any sugestions?)
6.Need to configure a shifter set up.
7.Lights
8.My sister( the owner of this bike) says we need handle bar streamers. Well see about that.

Well here is a RUFF mock up. still ALOT to do, but parts are on the way and I think i might be able to get some welding done, and i guess i'll go get some new spokes cut for the strumy AW hub for these "new" allow rims.
DSCF0268.jpg

And here is a little wheel
DSCF0267.jpg

O and this has nothin to do with my build, but i just got it yesterday as payment for painting a frame for a co-worker
DSCF0270.jpg

And these are the cool decals on the back bone its an austrian/german made sears robach 3 speedframe I got plans for this guy nothing to fancy tho
DSCF0272.jpg

Well i got the bike torn back down
Knocked the cups and race's out
DSCF0273.jpg

Now to get the paint off.
DSCF0274.jpg

Lets take some mounts off some old forks
DSCF0276.jpg

Lets get an Idea where to put these things
DSCF0278.jpg

Now lets get this Frame level
DSCF0280.jpg

Tack'em on and level'em out
DSCF0281.jpg

Here we go. think i might find some different caliper arms
DSCF0282.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

And a side shot
DSCF0285.jpg

Well guys, this was gona be my first RRBO, but I must regretably with draw, as I am no longer physicaly able to particapate and must begin some PT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! maybe next year :x

im sorry to hear that. i really like how you did those brakes. best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Skrufryder said:
Well guys, this was gona be my first RRBO, but I must regretably with draw, as I am no longer physicaly able to particapate and must begin some PT. GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! maybe next year :x

:? what happened?? :shock:

scrumblero said:
Skrufryder said:

:? what happened?? :shock:

+ 1
+ Get well soon.

Back