Spring Swap @ Vintage Bicycle Supply May 8th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's the flyer for my Spring Swap......Hope to see all of the Nor Cal people there.....
springswapflyer.jpg

im there and i need some parts so bring them out everyone

the bricks bike kitchen will be running the bbq. we'll have steak sandwiches and hotdogs. we also will have t-shirts for sale. hopefully we'll be able to get some patches, tubes, and tires to get us through the summer. see ya'll there, and hope you're hungry.

hey sounds great and lots of fun but what i wanna know is ...is there a ride before or after the meet??might be kinda hard to cordinate but i was just wondering :p

I'll be there. It will be my first time so go easy on me guys. I've got quite a few old Schwinn's. Maybe the wife will come and bring her Starlet? I've got a 1949 Schwinn green B6 with all original paint. I showed it at Stockton a few weeks back. I hope this swap will be all OLD stuff. I went to the cupertino gig last sunday and it was all roadbike and mountain bike stuff!! I was so pist! I drove from Modesto to Cupertino which is a 4hr round trip drive for modern junk? Anyways, see you guys there!

This will be old cruiser type stuff.

Mike I put it on the Mayisbikemonth.com calendar and will give it a plug on our facebook account as well (over 1,000 fans).

Any pics of the t-shirts and prices, I probably wont be able to make it as the shop is doing a show at the local festival and we have to represent. Let me know I'd be interested in a tee if you are willing to ship it to Fresno....Thanks...Mo

Allright 3 days to go...... Thanks for the support from all the locals.......Just to let you guys know we will be raffling off one of Ted's (n.h.f.f.) custom designed stretch bikes ,a Jafco fiberglass Schwinn DX tank, and some 3G parts.......I'll post some pics of the raffle bike as as soon is it's complete

DSC03425.jpg

ok here is what the bike looks like i rode andi like it so save your money and come on out and buy some tickets on saturday at the swap

Latest posts

Back