Spring Carlisle swap finds - Harley and more

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Had a great time at the Spring Carlisle swap meet with my dad on thursday.
Lot of good stuff, not quite as busy as years past ... almost bought a car, but decided to let it go.
DID bring home a vanload of cool bikes - more than I've ever bought there before.
Here's the 'group shot' as unloaded. ( some parts removed to fit into van just sitting in place for photo)

first find of the day was this Columbia Built " Harley " badged carcass. might need a lil work,lol.

also the two extra tank sets - any input on fitment appreciated, nice patina with 'atomic' logos.
Western Flyer 26" with one handed handlebar.(no close shot,oops)

Strange 'Rixie' badged 24" import, looks like a clone of the Spyder 500.. bought for the nice tall T bar and Troxel leopard print seat.

my favorite find is this 24" girls Super Stock 3 Huffy. Flaming Stack, red stripe pedals,good brake set, etc.. :)

picked this rusted solid,been left outside 14" Dyno cruiser for my grandson, 5 bucks. build to follow, hey RRBO9 is coming

Rollfast done up BMX style, definately back in the day,black steel V bars,Dorcy cobra grips,vinyl snap pad, wheelcovers.. thought these were Huffy Sigma, but not sure now.

la$t but not lea$t = this one owner,bought from the original owner who got for Christmas when he was 12, 1969 tall frame Raleigh Chopper. Yes, it's a keeper.

my fellow dragon ... thanks.. was not sure when I pulled em out at home then thought something looked off.
Going to build this one up, back semi-original, so not sure the fate of the wheel covers.

Thanks Jaxon, yeah, always fun to get out and see the cars, hang with my Pops. and maybe score some goodies, too :)
Sadly, did not have my wifes phone this time, to take pics with ( my dinosaur has no camera in it, lol ) . Now more projects, lol... I'm running out of space :)

Nice stuff Green Dragon. That Rollfast would make a neat project, the guards on those are super cool.

Nice find on the T-Bar too, those early ones with the reflector bracket are a tough find. And the Super Stock, wow, good haul there man!

Back