spraying paint? how do you do it ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you do when it comes to spraying paint? kinda in a dilema, i dont' have a shop/garage or basement to work with. i live in a tight knit community and don't think the neighbors would be happy w/ flat black overspray on there fancy cars or there old oak tree.

i tried the cardboard box deal for small parts but fenders and frames are tough. ANY THOUGHTS

a 6-pack or 12-pack and a trip to your area body shop. ask if you can spray it there. might say no but worth a try

if you have an old tent it can work pretty good.

id say that you best bets are either upperclass's idea or tikiharls..........yeah us bodyshop grunts like the free beverages(heck you might even get someone to shot it for you)!

i wish to add a disclammer to this. if you are going to paint in a very small confined area (like a tent) maybe adding a fan blowing to the outside for venting may be a good idea. oh yea and WOOOOTTTTTTT just passed the 1000 post mark wow i talk too much.

Latest posts

Back