Spec Thread

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I had, what I felt to be a good idea: I think that this could be a valuable resource to anybody building a bike. Let's make a thread where everybody posts the full specs for their bike (any measurements); headtube sizes, seatpost diameters, crank-bearing-cup sizes, etc. along with the year, make and model. I dunno, let's see where this goes.

you mean for stock bikes, right? i think thats a great idea! it does get confusing for new guys when you have metric and sae both. if it could be broken down by brand similar to the how to section it would be even faster to find what you need.

X-RAY said:
you mean for stock bikes, right? i think thats a great idea! it does get confusing for new guys when you have metric and sae both. if it could be broken down by brand similar to the how to section it would be even faster to find what you need.

Yeah exactly. For stock bikes. I just thought it could be a good resource for anyone (like myself) who is just getting into a first project or, you're away from your bike using the internet to order parts and you forgot a measurement, or whatever.

Back