SPEAKING OF ELECTRAS...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rat Rod

Owner & Founder
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I haven't been in buying mode for a while now. I've intentionally passed on several deals that I've seen lately because I'm supposed to be paying bills.

Well, doggone if someone didn't have to go and list this pair of like new Electras today for $200 this afternoon. :43: That's $200 for the pair......how can anyone pass that up?

Apparently they purchased them last year new from the bike shop, rode them a couple of times and then parked them in the garage. They are in the process of moving so they were having a fire sale to clean the place out. I got them home, pulled them off the bike rack and took these shots. A few little minor scuffs here and there, but essentially like new.

electras01.jpg

electras02.jpg

electras03.jpg

electras04.jpg

Sweet score and the black one even has your name on it!!1

I'll tell ya...you are one lucky fella!!!! Every couple weeks you have something awesome to share with us. Congrats on the score, Steve! :)

Awsome score, and its a shoe in with the wife cause she gets one!.

Ironically enough I bought my wife an Electra Red Betty about 6 years ago for her birthday so we already have one. :21:

Hers was the pre-sell out Electra model that came with the 3 piece cranks and a little different frame design.

DSC_0022.jpg

Latest posts

Back