Spacey

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My dad called me today , said he found me an old " super deluxe " bike , w/ a jet on the tip of the fender :shock: "I'll take it" said I :D well...... a good find none the less
009-3.jpg
010-2.jpg
011-2.jpg
012-1.jpg
013-1.jpg
Murray built BF Goodrich :!: :D

Oh man,i love it. A nice coat of clear to protect that beautiful finish and some fresh rubber and your good to go!

nice find!
thats is my favorite frame.
have not had the luck or money to purchase one,
i hope to one day find one as nice as this one of yours. :D

Thats really Cool, I wanna get myself One of the spaceliners with all it's stuff oneday, I have a big list of american bicycles I want! lol Love the pantina on it

Is it a Spaceliner or Cosmic Flyer? I know they're related, but most of the ones I've seen have slightly different tanks. That tank looks exactly like my Cosmic Flyer, but with a chrome frame.

Daddyar said:
Is it a Spaceliner or Cosmic Flyer? I know they're related, but most of the ones I've seen have slightly different tanks. That tank looks exactly like my Cosmic Flyer, but with a chrome frame.
was sold by BF Goodrich , not sure what they called theirs . Spaceliner was Sears , I think Cosmic Flyer was Western Auto :?:

dogdart said:
Daddyar said:
was sold by BF Goodrich , not sure what they called theirs . Spaceliner was Sears , I think Cosmic Flyer was Western Auto :?:
Wow, I didn't BFG had one too! I dig the fender ornament.

dogdart said:
Daddyar said:

Were they Fleetwings? Great score!!

hey my names brandon i scored a perfect condition western flyer cosmic flyer
pretty sure is 62 anyone know how much its worth
thanks

WesternFlyer.jpg

Flame Jigger said:
Cool the rear rack has a built in cup holder.
Beer holder. and the bike is our favorite color......RUST! :mrgreen:

Dogdart, Could you post the serial number please? I can give you some info from it and maybe learn something new myself. Kenny.

Back