Space Liner Make over

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been slow to do much on this one. Got some parts off Ebay and for my Birthday bought me some Apes, Now it needs a nice bent back seat post. Some more parts to add when I get some $$$. Frame and wheels set from other Rat Members.

My Daughter took these pic's, So I have to show them off.

DSC_0004-1_zps6b7fd2e5.jpg

DSC_0002-1_zps3e88fda5.jpg

DSC_0006-1_zps79b3ca8c.jpg

DSC_0007-1_zps71367da9.jpg

DSC_0023_zpsdbcaeae0.jpg

DSC_0026_zpsa2ac6265.jpg

DSC_0033_zpsb71f2a00.jpg

DSC_0034_zpsf2fb41c6.jpg

DSC_0045_zpsd46a41d2.jpg

Being a spaceliner freak myself (one of my most favorite frames!), I am impressed! Love your choice of color & parts. I have seen many spaceliner builds & every one is different & cool in it's own way. May have to find me another, one is just not enough! Here is mine:

finished001.jpg

pick said:
Being a spaceliner freak myself (one of my most favorite frames!), I am impressed! Love your choice of color & parts. I have seen many spaceliner builds & every one is different & cool in it's own way. May have to find me another, one is just not enoug

I am with pick, if you said this bike was done I would judge it at 9.3 out of 10 for overall appeal and cleanness of look.
I mean let’s face it these frames have great lines. They do not need much because the look great bare or fully dressed.
I have a couple spaceliners in the wings and keeping with my signature. I will not be doing implants , 1.750 for me. I would be a liar if I said they do not look as good or better enhanced though. :D

Yea there a fun bike for sure. This is my 62 . Sulley

012-4.jpg

Awesome work on your liner!!! I am also a huge fan of the lines and versatility of these frames.
Love that seat and apes on yours. Paint looks great too!!! Super clean build!!!!!!! BRAVO!!!

Here is my Flex-Liner 7

aIMG_8626.jpg

Thanks Guys, Space Liner frame, one of the best that I can afford. Almost done, the front fork needs painted or find a chromed one, buy a white chain and not one I painted white. With the new apes, I need a laid back seat post for sure and maybe a pair of short fenders that look sweet.

Back