Source for barrel shaped spring for front sprinher fork

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey does anyone know where I could find a replacement chrome plated or stainless barrel shaped compression/coil spring for a front fork I'm trying to restore. They are 2.5 inches long by about 1 inch wide. I actually dont even know what type of fork it is but I think 30's? I attached a picture of the parts I have. The chrome on these is shot.
15119275792112079868594.jpg

Pretty sure that's a shockmaster fork. I'm not aware of anyone that makes repop parts, but someone else might.

You could try posting in the wanted section, or check ebay.

Pretty sure that's a shockmaster fork. I'm not aware of anyone that makes repop parts, but someone else might.

You could try posting in the wanted section, or check ebay.
Thanks. Ya I'll put up a post in the wanted section maybe someone has some springs in decent shape that I could buy. I'm not picky but the chrome is basically gone on mine.
I'd really like to find a source for some new barrel shaped springs that would work even if they are made for a different application. Hard to belive they aren't out there. I found some stainless steel springs on ebay but they were a bit too big (3.8 inches long but I need 2.5) unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back