Son of Satan WWII bomber tribute build.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the orig seat as well.

But there'll no need for that. Lol.

Once again, evolution.

Stock rims.

Hbbc 26x50mm 3spds

Tire width before

After

It was at that point I took a break to eat dinner. Planning to come back and finish up and take it for a spin.

Word to the inexperienced, always finish the job at hand before stopping.

I went to take it for a spin and lifted a little over the end of the driveway. And the front wheel came off ( stopped mid work and never got back around to tightening the wheel)

Ended up in the ER thinking I broke my finger

And some road rash.

Turned out to be a tendon sprain which still is a bit tender and a bruised ego.

Along with a brand new bent fork.

Ended up getting the fork straight again. So that was good. Brought it to Jalopy fest and it had issues with the rear brake arm coming loose. So I had ready had a WWII plane theme in mind. But with the troubles I had had with the bike I figured it should be a devious one. Found this M26 Marauder mid size bomber with a fitting name.

What was it you said about landing???? It must have similar characteristics... I'm thinking gremlins.
Gremlin.png

I don't want to take anything away from the switchblade shifter, but man it would be cool if you could actually get your hands on an original bomb release lever for use as a shifter, they weren't that big so it'd fit... No, I have no idea where to get one, short of going to the Airplane Graveyard in AZ!

Latest posts

Back