SOMETHING NEW! - INTRODUCING "THE BIKE WALL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it!!
I never changed my IE yet so I was still reading the forum through all the ads. Now with the "Wall" I don't have to do that! Good work, Steve! You keep making the forum better and better! :113: :41:

Good. Almost bought a zoot scoot first time I checked "the wall" but shipping ended up being silly on it. Couldn't get anymore to show up using gt or dyno links lately, gotta feeling it would depend on the catagories people list in though.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the old forum, when you used the RRB link to take you to eBay and ultimately purchased something on that visit, RRB received credit for the sale (even if you searched and bought something other than what the original link directed you to).

In this way, any ePay purchase that I ever make (no matter what it is), generates revenue for this site!

Because this is such an easy way to support RatRodBikes that helps keep it free to use (it does cost Steve money to provide this site for us)...
I ALWAYS USE THE EBAY LINKS HERE AS A PORTAL EVERY TIME I GO THERE!

I hope that this is true for the Bike Wall!

Last edited:
Just added a new search function that allows you to search within the category that's you're in.

Still working on the set up, but the search should help with the parts search.

Next thing we're trying to add is a breadcrumb of some kind to let you know where you are.

Once you navigate down a couple of levels it can be easy to forget which section you are in.

Back